Saturday, March 10, 2007

A little introduction...

For those of you who do not know me, let me introduce myself to you....

On the professional front, I am a graduate student at Stanford doing my Masters and PhD in Electrical Engineering and thoroughly enjoying my student life.

On the personal front, I am like a naive little kid, very enthusiastic about almost everything that life brings with it, a very warm and exhuberent person who completely enjoys meeting people and hanging out in social gatherings and having a jolly good time while I merrily prance along life!

That said, I do tend to have serious time constraints, and while I would really love to enjoy life and have a terrific time, grad school and it's demands usually get the better of me and my playful spirit!

I will try writing in as frequently as I can, but I am making no such promises here!! :-)

6 comments:

/ajay said...

aweomsemo!! welcome to the world of blogging athena !!!

have you subsribed and am looking forward to hear your rants :-)

Unknown said...

PhD. I didn't know that...We need to catch up. Tell Ajay not to play hide and seek

Athena said...

Chaiths!!! Where have you been? you are the one playing hide and seek! Coming for the party tonight?

Ramachandran R said...

Tohtahlly coool...
now here is a set of posts that i am looking forward to... post them at your own available time, like say in a day or two..

1. Really secretive gossip stuff about Ajay's social life

2. Manj's secretive lifestyle

3. conversation with you and VD..

4. An elaborate explanation of all the guys you find "cute" (put more stuff about me).

:)

Welcome.

vamsikrishna said...

Keya... the girl who says thank you a million times...

vamsi

Bankim Bhavsar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.